Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Trailers: Part 2

Today, I'm going to post a few more of my favorite movie trailers. This, frankly, is one of my favorite posts to do since it "forces" me to have to watch them.

The first trailer is from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.



The second movie is also kind of an old one (it was released several years ago), but it is still one of my favorites. It is The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey.

The music, sung by Richard Armitage and the other dwarfs, is haunting.


The last movie is one that is coming out in December, and it is the one I will probably go to the theaters to watch. It is The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. Of course, the song was from the The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, and it was sung by Billy Boyd. It's very powerful.








No comments:

Post a Comment